· Assist customers and mechanics with assessing and locating the correct parts for their need and application
· Processes orders from walk-in customers, over the phone and by electronic communication
· Ensure all required paperwork is accurately completed
· Handle returns, warranty or defective parts for Customers in accordance with Company and Supplier Policies. Collect and process necessary information and paper work.
· Establish and maintain good customer relations
· Help keep the store clean and organized
· Pick customer orders when required
· May be required to operate powered mobile equipment with applicable training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written & verbal)
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
· Basic computer skills (Windows, Explorer, Outlook – QuickBooks knowledge an asset)
· Knowledge and experience in Heavy Duty parts an asset
· Knowledge in Heavy Duty cataloguing and/or inventory management systems an asset
· Ability to learn in a fast-paced retail sales environment
· Must have reliable transportation
· Handling of stock items that may include lifting or carrying of items up to 60 lbs.
· Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
· Previous experience in a Customer Service Sales role preferably in a Heavy-Duty parts or automotive environment.
· HD parts knowledge an asset.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted